Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) has released advertisement for 1455 Nursing Officer (Male / Female) to be filled through direct recruitment. Here you can check Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Salary 2023 as per pay scale of these posts. Eligible candidates can submit Online forms up to 01 January 2024.
These posts will be filled in Uttarakhand Government Medical colleges and State Cancer Institute Haldwani under Uttarakhand Medical Education Department.
Latest Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Salary 2023 as per Pay Scale
These posts are of Group C with Pay Scale level 7 of Uttarakhand Pay matrix (Rs. 44900-142400) i.e. Pay Band-1 Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay 4600. Salary is given to candidate according to this pay scale after addition of various allowances (DA, HRA, Nursing etc.).
If you want to know total and in Hand salary of Nursing Officer in Uttarakhand in starting for new appointments as per this pay scale, then here you can check latest details from below.
A newly appointed candidate on Nursing Officer post in Uttarakhand, is given salary as per starting basic pay of Rs. 44900 per month plus admissible allowances as per rules of Uttarakhand Government. All allowances are calculated on basic pay. This basic pay keeps increasing every year till it reaches its highest Rs. 142400 per month.
Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Salary 2023 in starting
- Starting basic pay on the post of Nursing officer: Rs. 44900 per month
- Last basic pay on this post: Rs. 142400 per month
- Total Salary (in starting) after adding all allowances: Around 75100-80100 per month.
- Net in Hand Salary: Rs. 66100-75100 per month
- Dearness allowance (currently 42% of basic pay from January 2023)
- House Rent allowance (HRA): Rs. 3600-5400 depending on city category
- Nursing Allowance: Rs. 7200 per month
- Dress Allowance
- Other allowances as per Uttarakhand Govt rules from time to time.
- Medical facilities
- National Pension System (NPS)
- Other benefits as per rules.
The basic pay keeps increasing as per level 7 of Uttarakhand Pay Matrix table. Salary may differ to some extent depending on place of posting and allowances and their rates given by Uttarakhand Govt.
Earlier UKMSSB advertisement for 1455 Nursing officer posts was released online. Candidate need to be B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons Nursing / Post Basic Nursing / Post certificate or GNM Diploma. Also candidate need to have permanent registration with State / Indian Nursing Council by the last date of application to be eligible for form submission. Selection of candidates will be done through merit list to be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in diploma / degree qualification.
So from above you can check latest Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Salary 2023 & Pay Scale.
UKMSSB website: ukmssb.org